The Reserve consists of 37 brand new homesites. The lots at The Reserve at Grand Valley are much larger than the lots found at many other manufactured home communities. Each lot’s frontage is 50 feet in width and the depth of the lots varies from 90 feet to 120 feet. The grounds are professionally well maintained and all streets within the community are well lit and easy-to-navigate! If you are interested in becoming a part of this active senior community, contact us and we will discuss your needs and desires. Our team of professionals will give you an in-depth look at the active lifestyle and long list of affordable amenities at The Reserve. Call 727-842-8121 or visit Reserve at Grand Valley for more information.
- Active retirement community of homes in New Port Richey, FL
- New construction available property rentals
- Resides in a quiet, residential neighborhood of West Pasco County, FL Easy highway driving to and from neighboring cities such as Tampa (50 minute drive), Clearwater, (30 minute drive), Tarpon Springs (15 minute drive)
- New Port Richey, FL is a charming and historical city which offers fine dinning, Irish pubs, boutiques, shopping malls, medical hospitals and facilities, golf course and the beautiful gulf coast beaches.
- 2400 square ft. club house
- Club house includes dance floor and kitchen
- Tropically landscaped and well maintained swimming pool
- Pool deck, lounge chairs
- Golf Courses within minutes
- Card Clubs
- Red Hat Ladies
- Organized club house social dinners and holiday events
New Port Richey, FL
Situated on Florida's Gulf Coast, New Port Richey is one of the earliest settled towns in the region. It was founded by Missourian Captain Aaron M. Richey when he anchored on an island at the mouth of the Pithlachascotte River. Captured by the beauty of the area, Port Richey became a homeport for his schooner.
Incorporated in 1924, New Port Richey is best known for its cultural heritage and riverfront landscape; this is a city built around more waterfront than any other city located in West Pasco county. It is also the only city along the West Pasco coast with a downtown district offering streetscapes and quaint retail shops.
Original buildings and homes built in the 1900's still remain, adding to the town's historical charm. Its' residential communities are active, and businesses and retail service industries continue to grow. New Port Richey's current poplulation: 16,334. It is located about 30 miles NW of Tampa, FL.
To learn more about New Port Richey, FL, the quaint, southern city, visit the web site of the 'City of New Port Richey'.
The Buena Vista II
2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
1,383 Square Feet*
• Eat-in Kitchen with Raised Bar
• Laundry Area with Stackable
• Opt. Exterior with 2 Windo Bump-out
• Glamorous Master Suite
• Walk-in Closets
Start enjoying life in this beautiful home in Grand Valley
including carport, porch, carpeting, window treatments, central heat & A/C, sod, and landscaping as shown.*